Thursday, July 31, 2008

I don't like thinking of titles for posts...

Here are a couple of a couple of couples...

This guy didn't really like this caricature. He complained he looked like his dad. Whatever, this looks just like him... and the woman too. But, she loved it.

This guy was pretty nice, but also kind of conceited. He wanted to be in heaven, and was just like, "Okay..." They loved the caricature, and when I took a picture of it, he was all like, "What? Aren't you gonna take a picture of me too?" So, here they are:


Yep...

The girl wanted something lovey and the guy wanted boxing. They just couldn't decide so, they said I could do whatever I wanted. They wanted to be surprised... And, uh, I surprised them. I don't think they liked very much, but whatever, THIS IS AWESOME. I think I've been watching too much Futurama lately...

2 comments:

ishi said...

I like how you wrote on the last caricature "The girl wanted something lovey and the girl wanted boxing." Serves them right... heh heh...


(You know you subconsciously did it on purpose.)

Lauren said...

Dude, I'm changing it. Gawd.