Monday, August 25, 2008

Everybody wants to be a superhero...

I wish this wasn't blurry so you could see the detail in the bodies more... God, why do I suck at taking pictures?!

Framed... and I don't know why.

Perfected likeness.

When this kid walked up, he just said he wanted the Hulk, while pointing at celebrity picture from on the wall. So I asked if he wanted a print of the celebrity picture. He said no. Then I asked he wanted me to draw him as the Hulk. He said yes. Then I went on to warn him that it won't look exactly like the one on the wall, meaning that I will not paint his face green and I won't add all the black shadows on the face. He said he was alright with it. So he sat down, and I drew him. When I was done, his reaction was TOTAL disappointment. I KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE LIKE THAT. Kids are retarded. I didn't care. His family loved it and said it looked just like him, so, whatever...

This looked EXACTLY like that kid.

No comments: