Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just some caricatures from the weekend...

Well, we're only open weekends now, so, I'm just going to be posting huge weekend dumps...
PUGS! PUGS! PUGS!


This looked exactly like them... and they actually liked it. They liked it so much, that they made their friends get one and paid for it...

Here's their friends. I thought this also looked exactly like them, but I don't think they liked it very much, but who cares, because the friends the actually paid for the caricature loved it.


She wanted to look silly.


Meh.


Canadians... with 6 loud, annoying, uncontrollable kids. MORE KIDS, MORE FUN!


Just some kids. Tried to make them cute, I guess.


He had weird hair... and a weird, but nice dad.


This is what happens when you want to be a rapper and you're a little white kid...


Star Wars. Yawn. I just thought his face was funny.


Just trying the make them cute. The girl on the right was a challenge.


Guy was really kind of an asshat.


Last one I did for the weekend. OMG.

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK. SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL.

No comments: